Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bernalillo


Annie:
Man that's a bummer that you can't come to Utah! BUT! I talked to dad and Brenda, and they said that I can come to CA when I get home so that I can help you with the kids and the baby! Yay! Can you work the dates out with them and Julia? I don't really know when school starts, but I was thinking of staying out there July 19 (or 20) - Aug 19. So think it over with those people and that would be great! I would love to come help you out!
So how are things going with you and your little (soon to be big - 6!!!) family? How many dresses are you making? How many sisters does Crystals fiance have? Anyway, my companion Sister Barello is getting transferred to the big city (thank goodness it's not me!) and opening it to sisters (thank goodness it's not me!). I hate being in the city and following after elders. It's the worst! But I'm staying in Bernalillo and I'm getting Sister Wilson. She's way shy, but is so cute! I think she will like Bernalillo, it has issues. :) I love it! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself when I get home! It's going to be weird not being a missionary. But I think coming out there will be good for me. So anyway! I love you!
 
Love Sister Stolp

Hey everybody, so we got transfer news, I'm staying in Bernalillo and I'm dying there! Wahoo! I love Bernalillo and there is no other place I would rather be then here to die. :) It's an awesome little town with some pretty cool people. :) My companion, Sister Barello is going to City View Ward in ABQ and is following elders in. :( That's the worst! But she is a good one, so she can do it.
Fred got the priesthood yesterday during priesthood. It was awesome! In the ordination blessing, it said that his ancestors have been praying and waiting for someone in their line to become a member of the church. And it's Fred! He can do their work for them! It's so cool! I want to come back when he goes through the temple. He is one special person. :)
I'm getting Sister Wilson, she was trained by Sister Barello. Haha! Because me and Sister Barello were companions, we connected ALL of the english sisters. It's pretty cool. We were thinking of that the other night. Anyway, Sister Wilson is kind of quiet, but she's pretty sassy when she wants to be. So I"m pretty excited about getting her. She makes my 15th companion. Man. I am sick of getting new companions! But I have learned a lot from each one of them.
I hope everyone is having a great week! I love you all!
 
Love Sister Stolp

No comments:

Post a Comment