Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Freak Out 4-11-11


Hey everybody! GUESS WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!? The general authority coming to my mission on April 23 is going to be....
 
 
                                   ELDER HOLLAND!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Crazy huh????? OH MY GOODNESS!!!! We ALL freaked out in the library just now when we read it!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! We are all soooo excited!!! I know EVERYONE was hoping it was going to be Elder Holland, and it came true! Oh wow! :) :) :)
By the way, I'm getting transferred again, up to Bernalillo with Sister Barello. She came out last May, so she is almost as old as me here on the mission. I have been demoted back to junior companion, but I think that's only because Sister Barello has been in Bernalillo for 6-7 months, so she knows the area like the back of her hand. Which I am OK with being junior. I was a little shocked at first because I thought maybe I had done something, but I know I haven't done anything to make it a bad demotion. It's just that I think she needs it, and besides, she knows the area super well. SO anyway! I'm moving on to my 6th area and my 14th companion! Crazy! But Sister Barello is cute, I've seen her around almost my whole missions. So it will be fun to be with her. And Bernalillo is in the Rio Rancho/Santa Fe zone, so I will be able to go to Santa Fe!!!! Yay! I'm excited!
So this week has been crazy. I got the stomach flu and had a fever of about 100.2 for about a whole day. It was bad. And then I got a little bout of hives, I think I'm allergic to green chile (I had some soup with it in it.). But I'm doing ok now. I feel a ton better! The elders all came and gave me a blessing. Wow, they have seen me in my WORST! But whatever. OH! And Sister Bode is coming to take my place here with Sister Nichols. I love Sister Bode! I miss her a ton! I'm excited that she is coming to Albuquerque. We have a great district leader up here, Elder Fraughton. So anyway! It will be a fun change. I will be living with members up in Corrales, which is just a little south of Bernalillo. But you will hear more of it next week! Love you all!
 
Love Sister Stolp

No comments:

Post a Comment