Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day Arrangements 5-2-11


Hey everyone! So I can skype for mothers day...so if you want to we can do that. I will have the member that we live with call you guys sometime on Mothers day and have her call you through the skype. So anyway! Let me know what you guys think. I guess you will have to send me a letter to let me know. So ya, Julia and Helen, you better be there so I can see your faces. :) I love you all!
 
Love Sister Stolp
 
ps. I went to a chiropractor today and I found out a lot of my problems are from me being SO out of wack! Yay! Dad, he said he would give me the name of the chiropractor in slc. He said he was really good, and it's not like one of those spiritual chiropractors. So anyway. It might help with your back again, and Nathan's too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment