Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

3-29-11


Hey everyone! Wow Annie, wow. I know everything will be ok because Heavenly Father told you it would be ok. Wow. That is crazy! I will be praying for you and the baby. But please keep me updated on what is going on with you and the pregnancy! Send me pictures of the girls! I can't wait to see your house! I'm sure I won't recognize it. Wow! It sounds like you guys have been busy!
Julia, I am still waiting for the letter. :) I'm so excited to get it now! Yay!
So I went to the temple yesterday, it was really really good! I definitely received some revelation for me. I will be sending a couple of journal entries to the house and Annie, and Julia so that you can all read it. But this might make more sense with the journal entries. So I learned that it is a commandment for me to be happy. Heavenly Father created this earth so that we can find happiness and joy. I mean, He even created it for the animals to find happiness and joy! So of course me. :) 
 I also learned that I think I'm just homesick for my heavenly home. I think I just want to be in the eternities RIGHT NOW! It's so sad to see everything in the world and all the imperfections of this life. I want to see mom again. It's been a long time since I have been able to talk to her. I think it's kind of good being away from home though because it lessens the saddness of mom being gone because all of you are gone right now! I mean I hear from you and stuff, but I don't get to see you. I think it's kind of like when I dream on mom, it's like getting a letter. Anyway, I don't know if that makes sense.
It was really sad though, at the temple there was an older lady that was working at the temple in my session. During the session, she had a bowel movement that I'm sure she couldnt' control and maybe even didn't know it was coming. But as she was walking out of the room, she looked really out of it, and just not there. So I don't think she was feeling to well. But they had to do some deep cleaning because it was really bad, so they made us all go back into the chapel to wait while they cleaned it up. It was really sad. But we heard that she was ok. They were afraid it was a mini stroke, but thankfully it wasn't.
But it was really good to be in the temple and to feel peace, and to know that Heavenly Father talks to me, and that He really does look out for me. We stayed in the Celestial Room for a good long while. I went through an inventory with Heavenly Father and told him about all the bad experiences I've had on my mission, and then I talked to Him about what I learned from them, or what I was supposed to learn from them. It was really good, I really could see the good in all of my bad experiences. I think it really helped me look on the brightside. Which reminds me, I was reading the scriptures before I left, and I was thinking about how sometimes I don't think I have any faith. But the thought came to me that I haven't lost ANY faith, I've always had faith. I just need to have a brighter outlook on my situations. I need to have HOPE! So anyway. You will understand a little bit better after you read my journal. :) I hope it doesn't get you all too depressed. But it has all of my feelings in it.
 
So no one ever told me if there are any young men from the ward going on missions? Did you all hear that Brieanna Thrall is going to Moscow Russia?!?!?!? COOL! I can totally see her in Russia! She is going to be a great missionary! I will be sad to have missed her by a couple of months! Helen, please call her and tell her good luck for me! I want to send her a letter, but it may not get to her in time before she heads out to the MTC.
Anyway! I love you all! Have a great week!
 
Love Sister Stolp

No comments:

Post a Comment