Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quick Update

Hey everybody! I'm doing much better emotional wise. I think I just had my mental breakdown last transfer (for reals), but I'm doing much better now. :) So we were at a referrals house yesterday, the ladies name is Barbara, and she is about 80 years old. She is so cute! Sister Barello was sitting by her (so sweet!) so that Barbara could hear the scriptures being read, and Barbara looked at Sis Barello's name and said it sounded like a song! So cute! Her name is Italian, so anyway! She looked at me and asked me my name. I said Stolp. She was like, "that doesn't sound like a song" It was sooo funny! :) Stolp is such a harsh sounding name! But oh well. I like it. :) Anyway, I don't have much time to write. But I just wanted to let you all know I'm doing well, but suffering from some major allergies, but I'm slowly getting over it.
 
ELDER HOLLAND COMES THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
But yes, I will call sometime after 12noon on Mother's Day. We get out at 12noon. So that will be perfect! I don't think we can do skype, but that's ok. I'm seeing you all in like 11 weeks anyway. So ya.
Annie, how are you doing? How is the pregnancy? Let me know how you are!
 
Love you all!
 
Love Sister Stolp

No comments:

Post a Comment