Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

To Annie Again


YAY!!!!!!! I SOOOO want to be there for their court of honor! I was so worried that I wouldn't be there. I hope it's before I go to CA! Man, that seems like forever away, but after I get home, it's only like 2 weeks. So it's really not that bad. So I have to talk on July 17 about how the gospel changed the lives of those I taught on my mission. I have a few ideas, but I really haven't seen to much change in that way. I get moved around way to much on my mission to actually see the results. OH! I forgot to mention in my family letter that I got a letter from a man in Gallup who we tracted into, they were actually being taught by missionaries in Colorado, so they let us in right away. We had dinner with them once and we had some really good discussions and stuff with them. They are baptist, and are very active in their church, but they are willing to listen. I think it's because they recognize the spirit and truth. So it was really cool teaching them. I had actually forgotten their last name, but I remembered the wifes name because it's cool, it's Leisl. :) So anyway, I got this letter and all it had was their last name on the envelope, and for the life of me I couldn't remember who that was! And so I opened it, and it was them! So he was telling me that he was praying the other night and I came into his mind. I had told them about mom dying and how I have seen God's hand in my life. And it touched him so deeply that he remembered that about me. So he wrote me a letter telling me how much he appreciated that I had shared that experience with his family, and he talked about how I need to finish strong (he calculated that I am leaving soon), and how we have a bond through Jesus Christ and a few more other things. They have not joined the church, but they definitely have a strong testimony of Jesus Christ. It was a really neat letter, and I really needed it right now. I will read it to you when I get home. Anyway! I love you!
 
Love Sister Stolp

No comments:

Post a Comment