Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day


Hey everybody! So today I am going to the tram for p-day. It's the thing that takes you up to the top of the mountain. Sister Bode set it up, she wants to hang out with me before I go home. I am so excited to see her again and to talk with her! She is in a 3some with Sister Herzog and Sister Gorringe in Ladera/Ventana Ranch/Volcano Cliffs. Sister Nichols went home, so all of this is hopefully temporary, it's so hard to cover 3 wards! I'm not exactly sure why Sister Nichols went home, all I know is that her grandpa died last month? I hope she is ok. Her 3 handicapped brothers weren't doing so well either when I was with her. So I just hope she is ok. I will probably call her when I get back.
Today is Sister Wilsons birthday, so we are excited to be doing something fun. :) So I told you all about Fred, he is a painter from Chicago, and I asked him to paint me a rock, so I'm excited to see what he is going to paint me. :) He is such a cool guy!
How was your fathers day dad? How was yours Jimmy? Sorry I didn't get you a card, I thought a good enough present was me coming to stay with you guys for the summer. :) Happy Fathers day!
How are the eagle projects going? Brenda, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, I hope the funeral was lovely. How is your brother? I heard he was out of the hospital, but is he doing ok? Anyway, I'm not sure what else to write, nothing to exciting happened this week.
I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!
 
Love Sister Stolp

No comments:

Post a Comment