Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lots of Pics!


Hey so I just sent a bunch of pictures, sorry it's been a while since I've done that, but I've been always short on time when I email. ANyway! So this week we saw a bobcat outside our door. We live in Placitas where all the hippies used to live, so it's kind of out in the open, and our backyard is like the forest. :) But it was way cool! I like died when I saw it! I wish my camera was better! Oh well. Anyway, nothing new happening here. I am with Sister Wilson now. She's been out for about 10 months, so it's kinda nice. We are tearing apart the ward directory. I guess you could say that is my forte, I love contacting everyone in the ward and then letting the ward know what I find. :) I don't stay in an area long enough to see any results, but I love doing it anyway. And we have been trying to get the ward council on board with the 15 names, they hardly know what to do with them! So we have been really cracking down on the ward with getting the 15 names put together in 2 weeks, I want results while I'm still here! Anyway! So ya, nothing to new. I'm still trying to find my family to baptize. :( I don't know if we have any potential families to baptize at this moment, BUT that doesn't mean I won't find them and baptize them. Heck, I could find them when I only have 2 weeks left, and they could be golden and get baptized the Saturday before I go home! How cool would that be? My last Saturday and I get my wish of baptizing a family. I have been praying (but probably not as regularly as I should) to find this family. I know that there is one out there with my name on it! But maybe I'm not supposed to be a missionary when I find this family. :( Anyway! I hope everyone is good and doing well. How are the eagle projects coming? Is everyone done? Have you found out when the court of honor is going to be? I WANT INVITATIONS TO IT! Even if I can't be there, I still want to be informed of when they are. If I don't get an invitation, I will be very mad.
Anyway, what are all your plans for the summer? I love you! Write me letters back!
 
Love
Sister Stolp













No comments:

Post a Comment