Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Awe!

Hi Annie! Long time no hear! Sounds like your neighborhood is crazy! It kinda sounds like my hood in Los Lunas. But I don't think I had it as bad as you. Oh well. I'm just glad you are safe! Don't do anything stupid. Now I'm in ABQ Bandelier ward, Paradise Hills area. It's really nice and higher class, I guess. I am in a district with 2 other sister and 1 set of elders. Soooo I'm pretty much in a sister district...I'm not sure how I feel about that, but so far it's going OK. :) We just moved into a new apartment because the sisters area here just got split, so we are actually living out of our area, out of our zone, and out of albuquerque. We are living in Rio Rancho which is just north of ABQ, sooo it's a little different. The elders from Rio Rancho live in our apartment complex in another building, so that's a good thing! I've never been this close to other missionaries from other zones before, I've always been isolated from other missionaries, let alone from other zones. So it's pretty cool!
We went to the temple yesterday...oh my goodness! It was awesome! I loved it! I can't wait to go again! I'm FINALLY understanding what I'm covenenting too! It's taken me forever! But I think I figured it out. :) I'll have to go with you again Annie, 'cuz remember I was really frustrated when I went with you? Ya, it's all coming together now. :)
So it sounds like Christy is turning into another Vanessa? Haha! I love it! I can't wait to see them next year! You should send me pictures sometime. And thanks to you and all the other girls for doing a care package! I can't wait to get it! :) :) :)
I'm glad you had a good time with Brenda, how is the schoolwork coming by the way? Everyone in Los Lunas homeschooled. It's crazy! And they all did food storage and canned. Man, I really do have a lot of respect for people who do that. You should totally learn how to can and stuff. That's what's going to save you in the end. Anyway! It was good to hear from you! You know I'm coming up on my 1/2 way mark the end of October? Crazy huh? I don't feel like I've been out for that long. I feel like I just started! AH! Time flies when you're having fun! Well, I know this is a little short, but I am kind of in a rush, so I will talk to ya later! I love you! And I'm so grateful, thankful, happy, and honored that you are my sister (and that goes for the rest of you) and that I belong to this family. Love you!

Love
Leda

No comments:

Post a Comment