Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb 6 2010

I got a letter from Leda today, but I'm not sure how much of it she wants posted? So once I find out from her I'll post it. But I can let you know that she leaves Feb 15th for New Mexico and her mission end date is July 4th 2011. I also made this blog open to anyone, so you won't have to sign in and can invite any of Leda's friends (or family that I might have missed) to view it. Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment