Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving




The girl in the baptismal suit it Tempestt. She got baptized last week. The suburban is the border patrol. Thought you guys would like that picture. :) And then the table is the buffet of thanksgiving dinner. :) Hope you like them! Sorry I look so fat in the picture with Tempestt. I have actually lost 10lbs. since Los Lunas. Haha!

(To Julia)
Hmmm...Tyson is getting really old, I worry about him sometimes. But I hope things work out for him. And that's cool that Crystal got her endowments! Which temple did she get them out in? If you don't go on a mission soon will you think about getting yours out soon? I really do want to be there for that though. :) So you traveled the train by yourself? How long are you staying out there? Did Annie pick you up in Sacramento?
You know, sometimes I look at my life when I get back and all I see in the future is school and money. I really can't see myself doing anything else because I have done it for so long! Marriage just seems so far away for me. And honestly, I'm ok with that. I guess. I mean, I just want to get out of school and be able to start my career. I think then I will feel like I am not living in a box. I realy want to do the hands on counseling and stuff. I see so much and I am usually dead on with people's feelings concerning marriage and stuff. I have actually met a few people that tell me they want me to come back to help their marriage or their family. So I already have clients! Haha! :) The mission has really helped me to see that there is more to life than school. I just hope that I can remember what it's like to be in the real world. I think when you're in school it's hard to see what the real world is like. Oh well. Anyway! You will have to tell me how things are going out in Cali...oh wait, you're probably home by now...I'm a week behind, sorry. Tell me how Thanksgiving was! What are you doing for Christmas? I had 2 thanksgivings...one with the Bowdens who are really cool people and I love them to death! And the other was with a Samoan family, the Faimalo's, at the church. They had a buffet style dinner and a lot of music (which was really really hard for me to be there and not want to dance or sing) and the daughters did a dance for us. It was way fun! So ya, that was my thanksgiving. :) I'll talk to ya next week! It's transfers next week again, so I will let you know what happens next week! I love you!

Love
Sis Stolp

No comments:

Post a Comment