Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Yeah, Pics!






Dear family, here are some pictures of the past few days. The first one is of my 4some that I was in for about 3 days. It was fun! :) The next one is Balloon Fiesta. I didn't have a good enough camera to get really good pictures, but I hope you can see the balloons. The next one is of my 3some now. Sister Jordan is the blonde and Sister Hiatt is the one with redish blondish hair. We were at zone conference. The next one is of us with Elder Nathan Kasparian....he's the one in 4ordained. Man, he's good! You will have to listen to his music sometime. But he's awesome! We played tennis yesterday, so there's a picture of my companion playing tennis. I played too, it was fun. :)

Love
Leda
(note from editor: the three on top were ones that she had sent before)

No comments:

Post a Comment