Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Pics!













Most of these pictures are in Gallup the day before I left for Los Lunas. I hope you enjoy!
1. Last district in Gallup
2.same
3.me playing our organ that the elders gave us...
4.me with Sherina! She was my 2nd baptism. :) love her
5.me with the Watchman boys. the one in the suit was recently baptised in sheepsprings.
6.me with Ben Stewart. he cracked me up! love that kid! reminds me of brian.'
7.me with bro and sis jones. he was my ward mission leader. i loved them!
8.me with bro and sis haley. they lived in the trailer park behind us. they're awesome!
9.fav mt in ft. wingate.
10.at transfers with elders anderson (left) and hansen (right)
11.this is for steven. just remember the recipe dad wrote. :)
12.baby weston. he's the son of the wml in los lunas. love his shirt! it's for jimmy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment