Leda's Address

4400 Presidential Dr.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87109

1st Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Miles

This week has been CRAZY!!!!!! so it's week 6, and we get a certain amount of miles each transfer/month. Well we almost ran out of miles. So we had to walk a ton last week. We walked about 9 miles one day and then about 4 the next. It wasn't to hard for me because my legs are still in pretty good shape from climbing the stairs of death at BYU. But sis. Anderson's legs hurt her for a few days. My ankle was kinda hurting me a bit, but it feels fine now. It was crazy, but everyone we walked to go see, was home! There's this one lady we've been trying to get a hold of for about 6 weeks now and she was home! It was amazing! But wow, we were so blessed for trying to conserve miles. It was probably one of our more successful weeks. We thought walking would cut into a lot of our time, but we really didn't suffer in teaching appointments. We got transfer news, and Sis. Anderson is going to Bloomfield...We thought for sure she was staying one more transfer. I'm getting Sis. Abney whose coming from Shiprock up north. Sis. Abney has served in Gallup before but does't know the 2nd ward area which we are in. So some people may recognize her. Now Gallup is my area.....and I've only been with my trainer for 6 weeks! Usually you're with your trainer for 12 weeks. So I feel kinda jipped!!! But whatever, Heavenly Father knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment